dimanche 13 mai 2007

Metal-Assisted Multicomponent Reactions Involving

Today another short-review concerning the multicomponent synthesis of heterocycles with transition metal catalysts involving carbon monoxyde.
This review is mainly about rhodium catalyze hydroformylation.

Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2007, 46, 3612 – 3615.

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonyme a dit…

Brim over I agree but I dream the collection should secure more info then it has.

Anonyme a dit…

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonyme a dit…

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.